If the employee is employed by a company registered in Hungary, s/he will be entitled to health insurance and a health insurance card (TAJ kártya). The health insurance number and health insurance card can be requested by the employer or the employee at the Health Insurance Department of the District Office of Debrecen (Debreceni Járási Hivatal Egészségbiztosítási Osztály), located in Debrecen at 9-11 Darabos Street. In all other cases, it is advisable for the employer or the foreign citizen to inquire in advance with the competent health insurance authority (National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary, Nemzeti Egészségbiztosítási Alapkezelő or NEAK) about how the foreign citizen will be entitled to health insurance in Hungary. For more information, visit the official website of NEAK here