On the 13th and 14th of May 2023, Debrecen Spring Fair will be organised by the Debrecen Public Space Inspectorate. Due to the fair, traffic restrictions will be in place as follows:
From 6 p.m. on the 11th of May 2023 (Thursday) to 5 a.m. on the 15th of May 2023 (Monday), the following restrictions will apply:
- All parking (waiting) is prohibited on both sides of Doberdó Street – Kartács Street – Dóczy József Street – University Avenue (Egyetem sugárút) until the roundabout
- The parking spaces on University Avenue (Egyetem sugárút) can also be used as parking spaces during the traffic restrictions.
From 5.30 p.m. on the 12th of May 2023 (Friday) until midnight on Sunday, the 14th of May 2023, Böszörményi Street will be closed to traffic from Doberdó Street to Füredi Road.
From 5.30 p.m. on the 12th of May 2023 (Friday) until 5 a.m. on the 15th of May 2023 (Monday), the following streets will be closed to traffic:
- Békessy Béla Street from Böszörményi Road to Görgey Street,
- Bolyai Street from Böszörményi Road to Jerikó Street,
- Akadémia Street, from Böszörményi Road to Kertváros Street,
- in the parking lot behind the ALDI supermarket, all traffic and waiting vehicles will be prohibited
- Cyclist traffic is prohibited on the cycle path along Böszörményi Road between Békessy Béla Street and Menyhárt József Square.
Traffic will be diverted from the above road sections to the route Böszörményi Road – Doberdó Street – Kartács Street – Dóczy József Street – University Avenue (Egyetem sugárút) – Füredi Road – Böszörményi Road and back.
The diversion will also affect public transport. During this period, vehicles parked illegally on the closed road section will be removed at the owner’s expense.