The leadership training combined with a one-day conference is aimed at those who want to know more about artificial intelligence’s management support tools and want to use new, intelligent methods. The invited experts are experienced in creating the management tools of the future, or they have to keep up with the changes which will also be shared at this conference.
Artificial intelligence can help managers with:
- data analysis
- optimization of corporate strategies
- able to expand the boundaries of limited rationality, with which it supports the optimization of processes in order to increase efficiency and productivity
- supporting the integration of employees, company learning and training
- strengthening employer branding
- increase of engagement
- helping reduce costs.
The participants will get answers to these questions:
- How does artificial intelligence help in recruitment and selection?
- What can the data be used for and how can you build more committed teams by analysing it?
- How can AI support employer branding?
- What will be the future of management, what expectations must be met by future managers?
- What should those who want to be successful leaders in the future learn?
- Chatbots: what are they and how do they simplify company processes?
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Registration
9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Opening speeches by Deputy Mayor Dr. Lajos Barcsa and the organisers
10:00 a.m – 10:30 a.m. Dr. Árpád Rab: The future of leaders
10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Break
11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Zsolt Fehér Will A.I. be better at evaluation and coaching than humans?
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Ákos Deliága: AI as part of the business
12:00 p.m. – 13:00 p.m. Lunch break
13:00 p.m. – 13:20 p.m. Zoltán Vasvári: Social listening and media analytics in the service of decision-making
13:20 p.m. – 13:40 p.m. Prof. Dr. Ákos Münnich: Data in company management
13:40 p.m. – 14:00 p.m. Break
14:00 p.m. – 15:10 p.m. Round table discussion
15:10 p.m. – 15:30 p.m. Closing of the conference, getting to know each other
If necessary, an English speaking interpreter is available on site.
HUF 29,900 + VAT/person
Group discount: in the case of a larger number of reservations, every 3rd ticket is HUF 20,000 + VAT
Online ticket purchase: HUF 23,990 + VAT/person
Registration at: https://mindsetforyou.hu/konferencia/#konferencia
Date: 26 October